We’re reviewing our grad program to see how we can better prepare students for the future. Want to be part of this? Please read our background information then answer the questions below.
- What do you think are the core or essential things all students should know, understand and be able to do by the time they leave secondary school?
- Beyond the core, how could pathways for choice or exploration be provided?
- To be successful in and after school, students need to develop these five cross-curricular competencies:
- Critical thinking
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Personal responsibility and well being
- Social responsibility
How do you think students could demonstrate these competencies?
- How could student learning be communicated to:
- Post secondary institutions/employers?
- How would you design an awards program to recognize student success in a personalized learning environment?
Please share your ideas!
Graduation Requirements Public Forums
Have more you’d like to share? Regional meetings are being held across B.C. this fall to discuss what our new grad program might look like. See our schedule for the times and locations of meetings near you.